Guidelines & Application for applying for TGIF/Social Funding
1. Social event funding available per school/worksite:
Base amount $25.00 OR $5.00/member present at event.
2. Subsidy can only be one time access per school year/worksite.
3. To receive funding, the organizer must:
√ Complete the online request form
√ Fund is to be used for the purchase of food only;
√ Receipts for the purchase of food must be forwarded to the ETFO-UCL Office, Brockville, c/o Treasurer for reimbursement. Please use the ETFO-UCL Expense Claim form (will be sent with approval e-mail).
4. Organizer must prearrange event with the steward and the steward be the one to apply.
5. The organizer of the event is responsible for notifying all ETFO-UCL members at their school/worksite of the event.
6. The social event must not take place at school.
7. Application below must be received by the ETFO-UCL Office one week prior to event taking place.
8. Funding available from October 1st to May 31st.
9. Please utilize the ETFO-UCL Accessibility Needs Form when informing potential participants.